© nnv – stock.adobe
In this project, which was completed in 2012, a toolkit and training program was developed. Both provide the research community with practical guidelines to integrate gender aspects into research.
On the homepage the following documents can be downloaded:
Module 1: Introduction & How can research be made gender sensitive?
- The module explains in which steps of the research and the research planning (from the project announcement to the evaluation) Gender plays an important role. In addition, central terms are defined and there is a checklist on “Gender in Research”.
Module 2: This module consists of 9 research fields, which are presented as follows:
- Relevance of gender in the field
- 3 case studies or projects
The research fields are:
- Food, agriculture, and biotechnology
- Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials and new production Technologies
- Socio-economic sciences and humanities
- Science in Society
- Specific activities of international cooperation